4Children and The Council for Disabled Children ran a second series of SEND events which were delivered on behalf of the Department for Education.
The topics covered were:
- Update on the work of 4Children and Council for Disabled Children and Partners in relation to SEND
- The importance of whole setting high quality Universal practice
- Working in partnership to understand best outcomes for young children
- Case studies of emerging practice in relation to implementing the SEND code of Practice
- Creating opportunities for a learning culture in settings through CPD
The presentations from the events can be accessed below.