Schools working with childminders and PVI settings to form effective partnership models to support the delivery of 30 hours offer
Action for Children is offering this opportunity to look at effective and innovative ways to enable partnerships to form and develop across the early years sector within a local area. A particular focus will be given to the relationships between schools and childminders as well as PVIs to deliver the 30 hours. The day will also have a session on how local authorities can develop partnerships across their LA area.
The audience for this event is:
- local authority officers working with all providers
- schools including maintained nursery schools
- Childminder, Childminder Agencies
- Private Voluntary and Independent settings
looking at delivering the 30 hours through a partnership approach.
- Effective partnership working to support the 30 hours
- Learning from the Hubs model
- Learning from early implementation evaluation
- Support available from Action for Children
Date and Time
Tuesday 19th September, 10am – 1pm
Tea and coffee will be provided
Doubletree by Hilton, Redcliffe Way, Bristol, BS1 6NJ
Please book your place by clicking here.