Addressing key issues in delivering a healthy Early Years Foundation Stage, this one day conference will explore the delivery of the EYFS in relation to healthy eating and physical development.
Never before has children’s wellbeing been deemed as such as concern. Statistics tell us that 1 in 5 children enter reception either obese or overweight.
This one day conference will support the early years sector in promoting healthy diet and exercise.
- Professor Iram Siraj and Carol Archer – sharing their latest Environmental Rating Scale on Movement to promote quality in physical development
- Gill Jones – Deputy Director of Early Years, Ofsted on inspecting healthy development
- Claire Wall – Nutritionist, contributing author of the Eat Better Start Better early years menus and guidance
- Deborah Bolt – Nursery Cook, Spring Nurseries, putting the guidance into practice
- Dr Lala Manners – Practical ideas in delivering physical activity within the EYFS
- Early Years Practitioners and Leaders
- School staff and leaders
- LA officials with responsibility for the EYFS and improving outcomes
- Children centre staff
Tuesday 27th February 09.30 – 16.00
The Kia Oval, Kennington Oval, London, SE11 5SS
Please book your place here.