Childcare Works has created a special programme of LED events for providers focusing on 30-hours. The events will be delivered in partnership with the Foundation Years Team at Action for Children.
The audience for these events is all early years and childcare providers including: nursery providers, children’s centres, schools, childminders and local authority officers working with providers.
Topics to be covered include
- Social Mobility Action Plan and related topics
- Learning from latest SEED reports with a focus on two-year-old delivery
- Workforce consultation and developments
- Reception Year
- Assessment – EYFSP, baseline update
- Making a difference in the delivery of the entitlements with a focus on quality to make a difference to outcomes
- 30 hours update
Book your place at the relevant event below: