Action for Children is pleased to announce that we will be hosting a series of free partnership working events. The events are aimed at new and emerging partnerships with a focus on effective and innovative ways of working in partnership to deliver quality across the EYFS and the 30 hours offer.
These events will consolidate learning from the partnership work that Action for Children has carried out over the past year. There will be opportunity to hear of examples of existing good practice through our case study presentations and a chance to explore opportunities for partnership working.
Who should attend?
The audience for these events are schools, maintained nursery schools, PVI settings, Childminder Agencies, childminders and Local Authorities who are looking at delivering the 30 hours through a partnership approach. It is particularly aimed at those who are considering partnership working or who are in the early stages of developing partnerships, including Local Authorities that are interested in developing partnerships across their LA.
Aim of the session:
- Support to schools and settings including childminders wishing to work in partnership with each other
- Explore examples of developing and existing good practice
- Support to Local Authorities interested in working with their providers through a partnership approach to deliver the 30 hours
- Opportunity to explore resources to support partnership working
- Opportunities for networking
Leeds – 11th September (TBC)