Over the past couple of weeks NCB has led a series of ‘Learn, Explore, Debate’ events around the country, bringing early years professionals together to discuss and connect directly with the Department for Education on the latest early years policy and practice.
• Learning about the Government’s early years social mobility programme, including the planned EYFS reforms, and how changes to the Ofsted early years inspection framework will affect services.
• Exploring the latest developments in best practice and the support on offer from national organisations.
• Debating the issues that matter with representatives from the Department for Education, Ofsted, NCB’s expert staff, and other professionals.
Here are the slides from our events in Birmingham, Leeds, London and Newcastle:
- Coram Family & Childcare – Supporting disadvantaged children: Parent Champions National Network
- Council for Disabled Children – The EYSEND partnership programme
- Department for Education – The home learning environment: encouraging behaviour change
- Department for Education – Early Years Social Mobility Programme
- Department for Education – Early Years Foundation Stage Reforms
- Early Years Alliance: Early Years Workload Survey 2019
- I CAN – Changing the conversation about language
- Institute of Wellbeing – The home learning environment
- Nasen – Early Years L3 SENCO Award Project
- Ofsted – Education inspection framework: Inspecting the substance of education
Download the full slide pack here (PDF, 13MB): All LED presentations