Sign up to the Foundation Years mailing list to receive these updates straight to your inbox.
The Department for Education have updated their guidance for Ofsted-registered childcare providers for children of all ages, including childminders, nurseries and wraparound childcare and clubs (before- and after- school and holiday care).
The updates include:
- Information on the Self-employment Income Support Scheme.
- Clarification on whether settings are still covered by their public liability insurance.
- A new section clarifying the expectation on early years settings remaining open over Easter for vulnerable children and children of critical workers.
- A new section on hub provision.
- Clarification on whether someone with a paediatric first aid certificate still needs to be on site.
- Clarification of DBS requirements.