Join us in March to Learn – Explore – Debate!
Learn – Explore – Debate – FOR SCHOOLS: Getting the new EYFS and EYFS profile right in schools
We are delighted to announce 3 free Learn – Explore – Debate events in March 2022 aimed at school-based early years practitioners in England. These events are likely to fill up quickly so make sure to book your place now!
Join the Department for Education (DfE) and the National Children’s Bureau (NCB) to Learn – Explore – Debate the key early years policy and practice developments that matter to school-based staff.
The agenda has been developed in partnership with the DfE and will include a focus on:
- Early Years Foundation Stage Profile (EYFSP)
- Early Years Education Recovery Programme
- Ofsted inspections under the revised framework
Who should attend?
These events are aimed at school-based early years practitioners in England, including those working in nursery and reception classes, as well as headteachers, school leaders and governors. Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis. In order to offer the opportunity to attend to as many schools as possible, we are initially restricting bookings to one per school so please check with colleagues before booking.
Due to the popularity of the events, we kindly ask that you do not book a place if you are not a school-based early years teacher, teaching assistant, headteacher, school leader or governor, or if someone in your school has already booked, otherwise your booking will be automatically cancelled.
The presentations will be recorded and will be available on the Foundation Years website after the last event.
When are the events?
- The events will be held on Microsoft Teams and will last 2 hours.
- Joining instructions and the agenda will be circulated to delegates nearer the event.
- The agenda will be the same at each event and will include a mix of presentations, case studies and opportunities for discussion.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Foundation Years team, NCB