Free Offer of the Complete Guide on App to all Health Visitors, Early Years Professionals and Students
The Essential Baby Care Guide is 8 hours of expert led content, all evidence based material, made by a team formerly from the BBC Science Department, and each narrated by Professor Robert Winston.
Courses & Experts include:
- Breastfeeding & Formula Feeding (UNICEF UK BF Initiative)
- Introducing Solids (Paediatric Dietitian and Member British Dietetic Association)
- Everyday Care & Health (Midwife, HV, Consultant Paediatrician, RCPCH & Meningitis Research Foundation)
- Crying, Colic and Massage (Paediatric Physiotherapist, Midwife)
- Development (National Literacy Trust, RCPCH, Development Experts)
- Sleeping (NHS Sleep Expert)
- First Aid (St John Ambulance)
- Safety (Child Accident Prevention Trust)
Each course follows Department of Health Guidelines.
The Essential Baby Care Guide is being used extensively by expectant and new parents, but also as teaching & revision for courses in the subjects listed above by Health Care professionals and Health Care Students.
Please click here if you’re interested in taking us up on this offer. There is a simple download code involved.
If you are a teacher, and interested in using the material for your courses, there would be a small licensing cost involved – but easily set up. The material can be supplied for group use either as DVDs and/or streaming the courses online.
If you would like to access the material on DVD – there is the added bonus of the material being full sub-titled in Urdu, Arabic and simple English. This can be really useful in a Children’s Centre/ group teaching setting.
The complete guide as a DVD set is £19.99 from Amazon – just search for the ‘Essential Baby Care Guide’. Please get in touch with us if you want to bulk order and have a discount. Our baby care videos are also available to watch instantly on your computer, tablet or phone as on-line courses.
Please email us at [email protected] for more information on any of the offers above.