Date(s) – 19 Mar 2020
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Book your tickets here
We Need to Talk Live is a new platform where leading thinkers and influencers from the education, health, employment and charity sectors come together to make their mark through a series of thought-provoking speeches, highlighting how fundamental communication is to all aspects of life.
Speakers on the day include:
- Carrie Grant | broadcaster and campaigner
- Lord Karan Bilimoria | the founder and chairman of Cobra Beer, the Vice President of the CBI and an independent peer in the House of Lords
- Felicity Gillespie | education advisor to the UK Department of Education
- Richard Gerver | award-winning speaker, bestselling author and world-renowned thinker
- Simon Bucknall | international speaker, coach and facilitator. I CAN ambassador.
The afternoon will conclude with a panel discussion chaired by Bob Reitemeier, I CAN’s Chief Executive and the Head of Clinical Assessment at Pearson, Robert Reilly Craig. Lunch will be served and the event will close with a drinks reception.