We are delighted to announce 3 free Learn – Explore – Debate events in November 2021 aimed at early years practitioners in England. These events are likely to fill up quickly so make sure to book your place now!
Join the Department for Education (DfE) and the National Children’s Bureau (NCB) to Learn – Explore – Debate the key early years policy and practice developments that matter to you.The agenda has been developed based on feedback from the Foundation Years community and will include a focus on:
- Supporting children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
- Early years and COVID-19
- Ofsted inspections under the revised EYFS
Who should attend?
These events are aimed at all early years practitioners in England, including childminders and staff in nurseries, nursery schools, pre-schools, and nursery and reception classes in school.
Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis. In order to offer the opportunity to attend to as many settings as possible, we are initially restricting bookings to one per setting so please check with colleagues before booking.
Due to the popularity of the events, we kindly ask that you do not book a place if you are not an early years practitioner or if someone in your setting has already booked a place as we may have to cancel your booking.
These events are tailored to practitioners as events for local authority representatives were held earlier in the year. The presentations will be recorded and will be available on the Foundation Years website after the last event.
When are the events?
|Tuesday 9 November||1 – 4pm||Book here|
|Wednesday 10 November||9.30am – 12.30pm||Book here|
|Thursday 11 November||6 – 9pm||Book here|
- The events will be held on Microsoft Teams and will last 3 hours with a short break.
- Joining instructions and the agenda will be circulated to delegates nearer the event.
- The agenda will be the same at each event and will include a mix of presentations, case studies and opportunities for discussion.
We look forward to seeing you there!
– Foundation Years team, NCB